Our multi-disciplinary team consists of medical palliative care specialists, nursing, social work, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology, dietetics and speech therapy. The team aims to meet your physical, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural needs while supporting your family and carers.
We are committed to improving the quality of life for patients and their family members through:
- Availability of outpatient clinic appointments with palliative care consultant and a dedicated inpatient palliative care wing
- A support system to help you live as actively as possible throughout palliative care
- Provide relief from pain or other symptoms
- Provide a support system for your family members
- Enhance quality of life by introducing palliative care early in the course of the illness, in conjunction with other therapies
At Eden Private Hospital, we aim to improve your journey.
How to make an appointment
For an admission to Eden Private Hospital, ask your GP or Specialist to complete a referral. To make a clinic appointment to see a Palliative Care Specialist, please phone (07) 5472 6430. For general enquiries please call 1800 333 674