Since 1910, we have proudly delivered excellence in clinical care to the Sunshine Coast community.
Dr Ellen Wood established a private hospital in Cooroy in 1910.
Matron Morrison, who operated the hospital from the 1920 to the 1940s named the hospital St Margaret's Private Hospital, Cooroy.
From 1959 to 1999 the hospital was managed by the Noosa District Friendly Society.
The hospital refurbished the surgical ward and provided orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, maternity, paediatrics and inpatient medical services.
The hospital extended the surgical ward and opened endoscopy suites.
Eden Rehabilitation Hospital opened as a dedicated rehabilitation facility.
The hospital built 12 additional beds on Boab ward.
Eden Private Hospital was bought by Healthe Care Australia.